A Little History
June 15th, 2020
31 mins 5 secs
About this Episode
We consider the protests as transmission events, and contemplate the podcast as a historical document.
- Keep a journal
- Timothy Snyder - On Tyranny - Trade Paperback — I think when I talk about a segment from WNYC's "On The Media", I might be synthesizing several points in this excellent book and mistakenly conflating them with an interview On The Media did with Masha Gessen. - Tom
- Masha Gessen on the "Impulse to Normalize" | On the Media | WNYC Studios — See above
- Sean Spicer - Wikipedia
- Kellyanne Conway - Wikipedia
- Anthony Scaramucci - Wikipedia
- Opinion | Yes, We Mean Literally Abolish the Police - The New York Times
- Yuri!!! on Ice ユーリ!!! on ICE Opening "History Maker" - YouTube
- Suddenly, Public Health Officials Say Social Justice Matters More Than Social Distance - POLITICO
- Public health experts are being political over protests and the coronavirus, and they should be.
- How much should you be worried about a COVID-19 spike from the protests?
- Overton window - Wikipedia
- Pesterquest on Steam
- The Chapter Titles Were So Good
- End-of-history illusion - Wikipedia
- J.K. Rowling trans essay: Why is the author so obsessed with trans men?
- Ender's Game - Wikipedia
- A Primer on Orson Scott Card and the Ender’s Game Controversy
- Graham Linehan - Wikipedia
- Things we did: THAT – Black TARDIS