Hey it’s Tom. This episode of Social Distance Warriors was recorded on May 26th. That was only a day after the brutal murder of George Floyd by members of the Minneapolis Police Department, and at the time of recording it wasn’t yet apparent just how much the aftermath of that murder was going to take over the public discourse. Since it’s a little bit odd to be releasing an episode right now that doesn’t discuss police violence against communities of color and black people specifically, Rachel and I wanted to let you know up front that even though it’s not discussed in this episode, we’ll be speaking more about it in an upcoming episode. For now, suffice it to say that we are angry and sad, and that Black Lives Matter.
We talk about businesses opening and knitting supervillains.
- visit a cemetery.
- The Sudafed in Trump's Drawer - Snopes.com
- Twitter faces conservative backlash for fact-checking Trump's tweets for the first time - CNET
- U.S. coronavirus death toll surpasses 100,000, exposing nation’s vulnerabilities - Washington Post
- The Miracle Sudoku - YouTube
- Rubik's Cube - Wikipedia
- Portal (video game) - Wikipedia
- Portal 2 - Wikipedia
- Kentucky Route Zero
- Homestuck Official | Webcomics by Andrew Hussie